Stir-Fried Chinese Greens with Ginger
- 11 oz. braising greens (you can also add napa cabbage or bok choy)
- 3 Tbsp. walnut oil
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ Tbsp. thinly sliced ginger
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- a pinch of sugar
- juice of a lime
- Put the oil and ginger in a large hot pan
- Add the scallions and the greens. Greens like bok choy that are a bit heavier need a little more time than the leafy greens, so to avoid wilting, put the leafy greens in a few minutes later.
- When vegetables are coated with seasoning, add the oyster and soy sauces. The vegetables will stir fry for a few minutes.
- Season to taste