Grilled Pak Choi
- 1 head pak choi
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic granules
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat an outdoor barbecue for medium-high heat and lightly oil the cooking grate.
- In a bowl, mix butter, garlic granules, paprika and ⅛ teaspoon of black pepper. Slice the bottom off the head of pak choi and remove and clean the stalks. Sprinkle seasoned salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper over both sides of the stalks.
- Lay the pak choi stalks on the preheated barbecue. Brush with seasoned butter mixture, cover the barbecue and cook until the pak choi stalks show barbecue marks and the leaves are crisp at the edges, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the pak choi, brush with butter mixture, cover and barbecue the other sides. Brush with any remaining butter mixture and remove to a serving plate