- 3 yellow tomatoes
- 3 red tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Garnish: fresh basil sprigs
- Cut tomatoes in half; thread onto skewers, alternating colors. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 10 minutes, turning skewers often.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar, and basil; drizzle over kabobs. Garnish, if desired