Napa Cabbage Salad
- 1 3 oz. package of ramen noodles
- ¼ c. butter
- ½ c. sesame seeds, toasted
- ½ c. blanched slivered almonds
- 1 large head napa cabbage, shredded
- 6 green onions, chopped
- ¼ c. vegetable oil
- ¼ c. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- ⅛ c. white sugar
- Crush raw noodles, place them in a medium skillet and brown in butter over medium heat.
- Add almonds and sesame seeds. Stir often to prevent burning.
- Add seasoning mix from noodles. Remove from heat
- Toss with cabbage and onions.
- Combine remaining ingredients for the dressing and pour over vegetables and noodles