- 10 carrots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1¼ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh or dried dill or parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- If the carrots are thick, cut them in half lengthwise; if not, leave whole. Slice the carrots diagonally in 1½-inch-thick slices. (The carrots will shrink while cooking so make the slices big.) Toss them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a sheet pan in 1 layer and roast in the oven for 20 minutes, until browned and tender.
- Toss the carrots with minced dill or parsley, season to taste, and serve.
- You can also toss in your Beets and Potatoes.