Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Pumpkin Hummus
- 1-2 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- ½ teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary (more to taste)
- salt to taste
- Roast garlic in small saucepan on low heat with olive oil for 15-20 minutes. Use the oil in the hummus!
- Puree all ingredients except rosemary in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add more oil or water as needed. Stir in the rosemary.
- Serve with warm unleavened bread, crackers, apple slices, vegetables, etc