TOMATO FENNEL SALAD
- • 1½ pounds tomatoes
- • 1 fennel bulb
- • 2 tablespoons olive oil
- • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- • 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- • ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Core the tomatoes and cut into wedges. Remove the top of the fennel (save some fronds for garnish) and slice the bulb very thinly crosswise with a knife or on a mandolin.
- Toss the tomatoes and fennel in a bowl with the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Garnish with 2 tablespoons chopped fennel fronds, season to taste, and serve.