Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serves: about 12 (2 cookies each)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup finely grated zucchini
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl combine egg, butter, brown sugar, honey, and vanilla. Use a hand mixer to beat together until light and fluffy.
- In a separate medium bowl whisk together flours, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add finely grated zucchini and chocolate chips to wet mixture and stir well.
- Then add dry mixture to wet mixture and stir until combined.
- Drop by spoonful onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until golden brown around the edges and dry on top.