Zucchini Crusted Pizza
- 2 cups (packed) grated zucchini
- 2 eggs beaten
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp dried basil (or any of your favorite herbs)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Oil a 10-inch pie pan and coat lightly with flour (or two 8-inch pie pans).
- Combine zucchini, eggs, flour, mozzarella, parmesan, and herbs in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Use a metal spatula to loosen the crust from the pan, so it won't break later.
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake at 400 degrees F until heated throughout.