- 2 medium sized eggplants, diced
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice from 1 large lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 ears of corn, removed from cob
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss eggplant with ½ tbsp olive oil, salt, and garlic. Place eggplant on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprayed with non-fat cooking spray, and then cook until tender and lightly brown, about 30-35 minutes. Let cool about 5-10 minutes.
- Whisk together the remaining oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, paprika and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place cooled eggplant in a bowl, and add in tomatoes, corn, garbanzo beans and parsley. Top with dressing and toss gently to coat. Gently stir in goat cheese and serve immediately at room temperature.