- ½ pound small red or white potatoes
- 1 tablespoon cup good olive oil
- ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (6 cloves)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2½ tablespoons chives
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes to 30 minutes or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot