Roasted Turnips with Parmesan
- About 4 medium Turnips peeled and cut into ½-inch wedges
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan (1/2 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, combine turnips, cayenne, nutmeg, and oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss well to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan and toss gently to combine. Arrange turnips in a single layer and roast until golden on both sides, 25 to 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.