Sauteed Bok Choy
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1.5 lbs. bok choy (about 2 medium bunches), cut on the bias into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. water
- ¼ tsp. sesame oil
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil and saute the garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes until fragrant.
- Add the bok choy and fold it into the oil until coated.
- Add the soy sauce and water, cover, and cook until steamed.
- Remove from heat and toss with sesame oil.