- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into bite-size florets
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil and position oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 425 F.
- Toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Alternatively, toss all the ingredients directly on the baking pan.
- Spread the cauliflower out in an even layer on the pan.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and lightly browned.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a serving bowl with all the brown bits in the pan.