|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 head radicchio halved lengthwise
- 6 mushrooms thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cub cashews
- 2 Tbsp blue cheese dressing or to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Pour 1/2 tablespoon olive oil onto a plate. Place radicchio cut-side down onto the plate to coat in oil. Pour remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a bowl; add mushrooms, walnuts, and cashews and toss to coat.
- Place oiled radicchio cut-side down onto the preheated grill and cook to desired doneness, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour mushroom-nut mix into a grilling pan. Cook on the preheated grill until mushrooms have softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Let grilled radicchio halves cool slightly; cut in half again to make quarters and place on a serving plate. Top evenly with mushroom mixture and blue cheese dressing.