|Prep Time||20 minutes|
- 1 bunch of kale stems removed and leaves cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- kosher salt
- 2 tsp honey
- freshly ground black pepper
- handful of strawberries leaves removed and sliced thinly
- small handful of toasted nuts and/or seeds
- In large serving bowl, add the kale, half of lemon juice, a drizzle of oil and a little kosher salt. Massage until the kale starts to soften and wilt, 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside while you make the dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining lemon juice with the honey and freshly ground black pepper. Stream in the 1/4 cup of oil while whisking until a dressing forms, and you like how it tastes. Pour the dressing over the kale, and add the strawberries and nuts and/or seeds. Toss and serve.