|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 ears sweet corn grilled and charred, then cut off of the cob
- 4 medium tomatoes (can also use the mini tomatoes) cut into small chunks
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- 3 green onions minced
- 1 hot pepper (whatever kind of hot pepper you like) seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 clove fresh garlic minced
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- FOR THE CORN: Preheat your grill to low. Peel off the husk, strip away all the silk and place the corn on grill grates. Turn once and grill until bright yellow and kernels are tender. Increase the heat to medium-high and continue to grill until a few kernels char. Charring the corn is totally optional.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Toss once more before serving. Serve with tortilla chips or on tacos, enjoy!