|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Passive Time||2 hours|
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cucumbers peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 onion sliced and separated into rings
- Whisk water, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl until smooth; add cucumbers, tomatoes, and onion and stir to coat.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 2 hours.